Bio Data of DR . Thotakura Nagendra rao Chairman Global Multispeciality Hospital
- 1. Native of Pedapulipaka Village Near to Vijayawada Town.Studied at Z.P.High School Patamata.Got His Intermediate Education from Andhra Loyola College.
- 2. Medical Graduation from RAngaraya Medical College Kakinada finished in 1973 and got his Diploma in Child Health from Rangaraya Medical College in 1975.Left to USA in 1975 done his residency programme in pediatircs form New york Medical Center Diplomate in American Board of Pediatrics served as chief of Pediatrics at Huntsville Albama.
- 3. Since than he is doing pediatric private practice for the last 30 yrs
- 4. Currently Chief of pediatrics at crest wood medical center.
- 5. Board member , wide president, community care in north albama. Active member of community.
- 6. Served as Chairman of hunts ville India association board of trusty for hindu culture of center albama.
- 7. Served as chairman for various Charitable Organiztaions both national and international.
- 8. Founding President of Rangaraya Medical College Alumini.
- 9. With the deep desire to serve to his birth place he founded global multispeciality Hospital and Global Technical Education Society contributing patient care and paramedical education.
Modern 109 Beded Hospital located in the Heart of City, Near Bus Stand & Railway Station with comprehensive diagnostics & in patient services under one roof.
Departments of Anesthesiology & Operation Theaters
Our Modern Operation Theater Complex is centrally air conditioned consist of 5 Operation Theaters equipped with Latest Laparoscope, C-Arm Image Intensifier, Operating Microscope, The Theatre complex is attached with Air-conditioned Endoscopy room(Gastroscopy, Bronchoscopy,Colonoscophy)Qualified Anesthetists are on duty 24 hours a day.